Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilliput native resolution?

hi guys

i'm currently using a lilliput vga touchscreen monitor and i would like to know what the native resolution is? i'm not quite sure if it is 848x480 or 800x480, but anyway, i hope you guys can answer it for me, and then there's another thing...

how do i make windows display the monitor's native resolution? i plan on using powerstrip and playing with the settings... so far i only found the settings for xenarc (it was on their faq page), i was wondering what the settings would be for lilliput, whether it was the same or not.

These were the settings for the xenarc:

Pixel clock: 38.550 MHz
    Horizontal Geometry:
    Scan Rate: 37.646; Active: 800; Front porch: 32; Sync width: 56; Back porch: 136; Total: 1024; Vertical Geometry:
    Refresh rate: 60.719; Active: 480; Front porch: 71; Sync width: 3; Back porch: 66; Total: 620

could i maybe use it on the lilliput?
    Brushed Metal for Centrafuse 1.4
    Brushed Aluminum for Centrafuse 1.4

xenarc 700ts | via epia-m10k | audigy2 nx | holux gm-210 | usb wifi | 40gb 2.5" | slot-load dvd-cdrw | morex 3688 | opus 150w | centrafuse, iguidance

There is a Lilliput FAQ you may find enlightening.
    Chrysler 300 - Fabricating
    http://hallert.net/

Comment

This is in the Lilliput FAQ

Anyways, the native resolution of the display is 800x480.

If you have an Epia motherboard with on-board graphics, it will never display 800x480! The best compromise I have found is 800x600

Garry
      Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
      www.aimee.cc

Comment

Working...
      X