lilliput cable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilliput cable

will the lilliput work with a 9pin mini-din cable that is NOT sheilded?

I think the real question would be not if it would work but how well would it look. Short lengths would probably be OK, but why take a chance with quality? It it the centerpiece of the whole setup.
    Rick S.

XP Pro SP2, Soyo P4RC350 MB, Nvidia FX5200, 320W PS, Inverter & uSDC20D, 2.4GHz CeleronD320, 512MB DDR, 30GB 3.5", Pioneer 106s Slot DVD, Linksys WMP54G WiFi, Lilliput 7" & 4" TFT LCD, Zippy EL610 Keyboard, Touchpad, Garmin GPS V

Comment

Originally posted by strohmrs
      I think the real question would be not if it would work but how well would it look. Short lengths would probably be OK, but why take a chance with quality? It it the centerpiece of the whole setup.
      well, the 9pin min-din connector sucks to say the least, and some being connected and disconnected quite a bit, one of the pins has been bent and while i managed to straighten that pin out a little bit, i have a feeling I am going to have a similar problem, so I was going to replace the connects with a 9pin serial end... which would remedy the connector problem, but I quick peak at the cable made me realize that it was sheilded.... I could always connect the sheilding the ground couldnt I ?!

Comment

9pin/10pin lilliput cable

I had an old version of this screen, and it had the 9 pin connector.

Now I had to replace it so I bought a new version of the same monitor.

This one have a 10 pin connector.

Nobody knows if there is a 10 pin extension cable somewere?
        BMW E36 Project [ ========= ]
        Hardware:
        Lilliput 7" Touchscreen - Epia M-10000 - HQCT 1.0 FM Radio - 2.5" 80Gb - USB GPS
        Software:
        FrodoPlayer 1.10 & MapMonkey with FriBruMet Skins by Frigor.

Comment

Working...
        X