Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilliput ribbon

Hi

I ordered a couple of 40pin Ribbon Cable, Pins on Opposite Sides for the lilliput from digitaww, (15 days ago, still waitying hmmmm), and ive just realised that i actually need the 40 pin same side pin ribbon one.
    Now correct me if am wrong but shouldnt the Pins on Opposite Sides ribbion still do the job as it still makes the connection or am i wrong.

please help

Thanks
    Lilitput 7" touch screen :-( , Epia -M 256ddr, Opus150w,

Originally posted by Mush
    Now correct me if am wrong but shouldnt the double sided ribbion still do the job as it still makes the connection or am i wrong.
    You can't use a double sided ribbon since to make the connection you have to flip one end of the cable. So the connections end up being backwards.
    Remember AllAdvantage From 7 years ago? IT IS BACK! Now under a new name Agloco
    GET PAID TO SURF THE INTERNET

Comment

has any one else had any delivery problems odering from digitalww???? or is it just me. I dont even get a reply for my emails??

Comment

nothing new there then, but rest assured you will get them - he sends them just via normal post and didnt even bother to mail me to tell me he sent them, it took 10 days for mine from date of postage (to uk) and took him 7 days from date or order to postage so dont worry!

- Im not defending how Armen runs his business cos it is terrible but what can you say when he has the market to him self :-(
        MII10000; 512MB RAM; 7" Lilliput Touchscreen; 400watt Muttant AMP; Wireless pc start (keyfob); WiFi; GPS with D3 NM Front End; MediaCar; 40gig 3.5" HD; In-Dash mounted tft;

Comment

Originally posted by Paul_

- Im not defending how Armen runs his business cos it is terrible but what can you say when he has the market to him self :-(

damm id me happy if he just replies to my damm email. looks like ill have to hol;d my brath for wee bit longer

Comment

Working...
          X