Video Drivers for lilliput?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Drivers for lilliput?

My lillput will not display the color red. I checked my monitor drivers and they are set for a CRT monitor, and am wondering if this is why.

I changed it to the standard XP Digital Flat Panel to see if that would change things.. nope still says CRT.

I am wondering if there is an XP driver for lilliputs? I have downloaded the touch screen drivers but no where do I see one for the actual LCD screen for XP.

I am using the standard on board S3/Via chipset for video that comes with my A7V400-MX Asus mother board, and have updated those drivers but still only will show a CRT connected to the motherboard.

Thanks for your help
    2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
    2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
    Sound Stage
    Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Wiggle the cable.
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
      Wiggle the cable.
      yea wiggle the cable
      1990 Jeep Cherokee
      2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
      2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

Comment

lol your kidding right? k Ill give it a go
        2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
        Sound Stage
        Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

Originally posted by -zip-
          lol your kidding right? k Ill give it a go
          Not kidding. Some lillis have poor connections
          GammaControl v2.4
          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Did not work I played around with both the VGA and the power cable. Nothing.
            Sound Stage
            Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

Originally posted by -zip-
              Did not work I played around with both the VGA and the power cable. Nothing.
              Which end of the VGA cable?
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Both the round thingy end and the normal end that goes into the computer.

Now I am also getting a white screen as well. I probably used the screen for a total of 4 hours over the last 4 months.

I am going to talk to Armen on Monday, when he does my motorized screen (if he gets them) it comes with a new ribbon cable and its probably easy for him to fix.

If not I will send it back under warranty.

Thanks all for the help!

I am not going to giggle wires in my car to get the screen going
                Sound Stage
                Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

What is it if the screen has a green 'filter' on it??? Cable as well???

Comment

Originally posted by UK_MP3Car
                    What is it if the screen has a green 'filter' on it??? Cable as well???
                    Like a weird gamma setting? Possible. But not probable.
                    GammaControl v2.4
                    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Nope. I'm pretty sure it's the ribbon cable.
                      CarPC install is starting to come along again...

Comment

had a blue "filter" on my lilli for awhile and I had to almost crimp down on the connectors for it to work right. After I did it, though, no worries since....
                        2008 Ford Expedition EL Ltd

Carputer yanked from the Jeep and Denali and waiting to be installed in the Ford.

Comment

I called the company where I purchased it and they gave me the email for a contact in Lilliput CA. I emailed him for an RMA. This thing is still under warranty so I want it fixed by the manufacturer.

I have no electronics skills, and I do not want to void the warranty. It is going back.
                          Sound Stage
                          Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

Did you ever open the lilliput? If you have, you can say bye bye to the warranty
                            GammaControl v2.4
                            SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

My LinITX Clone has a kind of green filter from the moment it has power - only happened yesterday, if I can't fix it don't think I'll bother putting a System in the car, I checked all connections etc - they seem fine, will put it back to stock and give up ..... too expensive.

Comment

Working...
                              X