No announcement yet.

Lillyput Screen

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lillyput Screen

Canthe lillyput screen

(Lilliput 7" LCD 619GL-70NP/T Touch S-video,Composite,VGA,2400x480)

be powered straight from the 12 volts on the car or does it have to go through a voltage regulated power supply such as the 90 w opus?

would you recommend getting this screen?

It doesnt say if it comes with any mountings -> whats the best way(easiest) to mount it in the car.

In order to not recieve flaming you should post rudamentary questions like this in the Newbie forum.... Thats what it is there for... Use it

Also to not get flamed on this forum utilize the search feature and do your homework.

To answer your question. You can run it straight off the 14v from your car but really shouldn't.

It's easiest to run it off your 12v rail from the PSU. But you could also make a simple 12v regulator.
    -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

BTW what should I buy? Lilliput or Xenarc?

Also, I've heard of some people have problems with Lilliputs, should I buy one?

Progress: On hold while I pay off my new PowerBook :D
        Part List:
        VIA MII10000 - 512MB - 20Gig 2.5" - Rikaline 6010 - 7" Lilliput - CNX-P1260 - Alpine 4ch Amp - 4 Gauge wire and fused distrobution block.

do i need to write a special program to pickup the input from one of these lillYput screens?
          PC Components:
          Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
          My work log

How do I get it to automatically come on as soon as it gets power?
            CarPC install is starting to come along again...

How do I hook up the sound from my computer to my car stereo?

Okay damo642, you've been flamed. But it comes with this very useful piece of information: Everything you've ever wanted to know about your Lilliput
              Originally posted by ghettocruzer
              I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
              Want to:
              -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
              -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video