dual indash 7" monitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dual indash 7" monitors

Umm just looking at the new Xenarc indash. I'm in my planning stage now and was tring to firuge out if I had enough room for the 8 inch, but after looking at the 7 indash I'm thinking to buy 2 (i have a double din) flip the bottom so it opens upside down and have dual monitors. Can you flip an image on these screens? Is this just a silly idea?
    I must keep my anonimity

interesting idea, the thought crossed my mind too. Depends on your OS and video drivers if you can flip the image, but should work.
    Cache Builder for GE is here!

My Sonata's Gallery.

Comment

I'm not sure how it would work with the touchscreen drivers. I know that with the Toughbooks I use at work, if I use dual display, the cursor moves on the primary display even though you're touching the secondary display.
      If anybody has tried this with two Lilliputs or Xenarcs, let us know if this works.
      Installation Complete, pics soon

EPIA M10000 in Morex 3688 case
      FrodoPlayer
      CoPilot Live 8

Back from long hiatus, will be rebuilding soon

Comment

windows xp can flip the image around if thats what your going to use
        Fisher Customs
        www.fishercustoms.com

AMD mobile Athlon 3200+, 512mb ram, M2-ATX, 8" dynamix 16:9, powermate, 80 gig hd, 802.11G PCI w/ stubby antenna, SB Live Soundcard, hardwired into stock Bose system

Comment

wont that be alot of light, especially at night...i mean wont it be distracting

i dunno, it just reminds me of the nintendo ds *eww*
          Current Progress:
          [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓---]80%
          Final Assembly

Ramline P3 PC
          10.4 inch Touchscreen
          Windows XP Embedded
          Road Runner
          http://www.projektnepa.com
          Electrical Engineer / Mobile DJ

Comment

Working...