in dash vga on e-bay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in dash vga on e-bay

Did anybody buy this one yet ?http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW
    It's the same as the one on "digitalww" but for less money
    How come this guy has them in stock and "digitalww" can't get them yet?
    I myself would like to see one with built in am/fm radio, don't care about TV much, but would like to know if this one works good.
    At least things are moving in the right direction
    Testing Street Deck and Centrafuse on G4

Well for one... that screen is a piece of ****, and two digitalww serves quality products only...

Comment

It looks to me as if the two products are the same: are you suggesting that somehow
      "digitallww" manufactured this screen?

Comment

Originally posted by c0rrupti0n
        Well for one... that screen is a piece of ****, and two digitalww serves quality products only...
        Are you trying to say that you have the screen from e-bay and it's not good?
        and if so are you saying that it's not the same one that "digitalww" is selling?
        which is not in stock yet remind you!!!

I also agree that "digitallww" sells quality products but it's not something that can be determined from this product since they have missed their release date twice already.

In other words do you have any real information or are you just posting because you have nothing else to do?

Comment

It's the exact same screen! We all know this. Why would you say that it's a piece of ****? Someone in HK, probably from the manufacturer, szdelong, is selling them direct. Just like they sell the lilliputs direct. I wonder why the auction ended?

Comment

I dont think the auction ended...

Originally posted by dave2
            It's the exact same screen! We all know this. Why would you say that it's a piece of ****? Someone in HK, probably from the manufacturer, szdelong, is selling them direct. Just like they sell the lilliputs direct. I wonder why the auction ended?
            Its still up on e-bay for sale for $460.00, but I would like to know why there is so much anticipation on "DWW" releasing the monitor when you can buy it cheaper right now from e-bay?

Thanks for backing me up, I also thought it was the same screen but because I wasn't sure I didn't want to mislead anyone.

Comment

Bleh

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
              I have found you an argument; I am not obliged to find you an understanding.

Comment

how about this one?

Originally posted by rushnrockt

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW

Comment

Originally posted by joshthepilot
                  It isn't even cheaper. 460 + 40 is still 500 shipped.
                  I stand corrected
                  Thanks

Would you buy it?
                  Or wait for something with an integrated radio am/fm?

Comment

Originally posted by rushnrockt
                    DAMN!! $800 plus $40 shipping????? (ups ground, $7 real cost ) What a ripoff. he paid 280 for that thing... That's so lame, sellers like that screw up ebay.

Comment

problem is, he doesnt actually have the screens.
                      Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
                      Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
                      I'M DEBT FREE!!
                      I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

screens come from Hong Kong

Originally posted by wizardPC
                        problem is, he doesnt actually have the screens.
                        I think his contact in Hong Kong drop ships the screens after the sale is complete, but I got my 8" lilliput this way and it took 2.5 days from china to my house for $35.00 shipping
                        Thats not bad concidering that sometimes you have to wait a week before a US supplier even puts your order in the mail, after you paid for it and verified that it is in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by joshthepilot
                          I converted a starvision in dash am/fm/tv into a vga display. Its kind of complicated how I tricked it but I did post about it before. I used the hitachi lcd from lilliput, the small controller from a TView, and a relay circuit to control the motorized stuff. And I fit it all inside. It has 50X4 amp with an Aux or Radio function. It has a built in TV tuner which I wired to one of the video inputs but I haven't figured out how to tell it change the channel yet.
                          I found your post, alot of work involved lol!!!
                          I think I'll give it a couple of months, see if somebody comes out with a motorized in-dash vga with am/fm and then I would add dvd to it to make it a complete system
                          I'm working on a double din pull-out complete car pc where the board would take up 1 din and the in dash monitor the other
                          This way I would be able to take the whole thing off in order to update it and work on it etc.
                          I have a machinist built me an aluminum double din case no more than 7" deep so that it will fit into any car with double din opening

Let me know if you want specifics

Comment

thats the first video I have seen of that unit.
                            Randell Kelly

Comment

That picture also shows the unit with chrome buttons. looks cool!
                              Randell Kelly

Comment

Working...
                              X