Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VGA input no longer working on 700IDT

Hello everyone,

I bought a 700IDT a few weeks ago, and it was working fine. However, yesterday while driving, the screen suddenly went black. I had not hit any bumps, or anything like that that might have interfered with it. When I got home, I checked the physical cable connections, which were fine. I went and got my xbox so I could test the composite in. I found out that they were also not working properly. By that I mean, I did eventually get them to work, but for some reason, i had to restart the LCD several times. Shouldn't RCA auto detect like PC input?

Anyway, I'm not sure what I can do at this point. I pulled the PC out of the car and hooked it up to a monitor, and it works just fine, so I know it is not the PC causing the trouble.

Does this sound like a dead monitor? I really hope not.

Originally posted by joshthepilot
    I don't know if 700IDTs begin to shut down with high temps but it is getting warmer outside. After a long rest and early in the cool morning, how does it work?

Nothing. Does not respond at all to the PC input.

Comment

warranty?

I'm assuming there is. I just bought it two weeks ago. I've already emailed mp3car.com about it. I'd suspect they can still replace it for me.

Comment

There is your problem right there....nevermind....

What is the problem? That I ordered it from mp3car.com?

Comment

Uhh, ok. I hadn't heard any negative things about them. They shipped my order quickly. I haven't even read any negative things about them anywhere else either.

Comment

Working...
          X