Heads Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads Up

Just a flag that Komplett are now catering for the smaller monitor market with and without touchscreen. Have not read the threads for a couple of weeks so do'nt know if anybody has spotted it yet.
    http://komplett.co.uk/k/ki.asp?sku=306514&cks=PLS
    EPIA MII: 512m Ram: LinITX 8" Touch Screen: Carnetix P1290 PSU: 802b PCMCIA Wireless card: Slot DVD Player: Touchpad: Wireless Keyboard: BU303 GPS Mouse:
    Win 2000: RoadRunner Front End: Michelin Mapstore GPS: Netstumbler:

The prices look good - I'm after two cheap Composite TFTs for in the headrests, ideally in the UK ... these may be perfect :-)

Comment

If this supply pans out the price of small screens will drop they usually sell at bottom price like Ebuyer. (we can but live in hope)

Originally posted by UK_MP3Car
      The prices look good - I'm after two cheap Composite TFTs for in the headrests, ideally in the UK ... these may be perfect :-)
      EPIA MII: 512m Ram: LinITX 8" Touch Screen: Carnetix P1290 PSU: 802b PCMCIA Wireless card: Slot DVD Player: Touchpad: Wireless Keyboard: BU303 GPS Mouse:

Comment

It's not a bad price, but remember, they are Lilliputs and have very variable feedback on quality/performance.

Cheap is not always good.

: Jetway J7F2 1.5Ghz Mainboard : Cubid 3688 : CarNetix CNX-P1260 :
        : Netgear 802.11g PCMCIA : 2 x LinITX 7" Screens :
        : BU353 USB GPS Mouse : Panasonic UJ845 DVDRW :

Comment

Yeah but all I need is composite for the rear headrests, nothing wonderful needed.

Comment

Just put one on Ebay a relist because buyer stiffed me. Got it for a monitor but the text is to poor. Video is not bad though. My problem is I am telling the truth on Ebay not like the person I bought it of who claimed it as all singing and dancing, dogs danglies quality. And me not knowing the difference at the time.
            Originally posted by UK_MP3Car
            Yeah but all I need is composite for the rear headrests, nothing wonderful needed.

Comment

Working...
            X