Any Mini-ITX boards that do 800x480?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Mini-ITX boards that do 800x480?

I've seen a lot of discussion of the M10000 and M12000 not supporting 800x480... do older / other boards support it? I'm still in the planning phases for my next car PC, so I'm not locked into much of anything other than a 7" widescreen fitting my phisical needs really well, and low power consumption of mini-ITX being very attractive.

Thanks!
    Garuda - 1999 Toyota Corolla CE
    [>>>>>>>>>>] 100% Complete
    (BKi810 BookPC, Removable HDD, Pioneer Motorized NTSC Display, Gamepad Music Control, WinXP)

Vimana - Undisclosed
    [>>>>>>>>>|] 90% Complete

None of the VIA boards will support it. Other manufacturers' boards based on other chipsets may do so. Unknown if other manufacturers' boards based on the VIA chipsets do so.
    System status: in progress

Comment

Who knows, someone tried a via board with CN400 chipset ?
      Now Galileo is real. Muhahahahaha :p

Comment

My iBase MB870 mini-ITX has an ATI chipset on it and I have it running at 800x480 with a 7" Lilliput.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter007
          My iBase MB870 mini-ITX has an ATI chipset on it and I have it running at 800x480 with a 7" Lilliput.
          Excellent! That's the sort of thing I was really hoping to hear... Other owners out there, I'd love to hear if it worked or failed... i.e. do other boards with onboard ATI have functional 800x480, or is it the iBase brand that makes the difference?
          Garuda - 1999 Toyota Corolla CE
          [>>>>>>>>>>] 100% Complete
          (BKi810 BookPC, Removable HDD, Pioneer Motorized NTSC Display, Gamepad Music Control, WinXP)

Vimana - Undisclosed
          [>>>>>>>>>|] 90% Complete

Comment

Working...
          X