Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Power On 619 Lilliput - Programing Guide

Auto Power On New Lilliput - Programming Guide

For those of you who have a Lilliput Monitor who are interested in getting it to Auto-Power On without having to rip it apart and solder. Here is a programing guide that's extremely simple. Please be advised that this method has been confirmed on the New Lilliputs Models and Some older models.

Those of you who have been waiting for More Programming Codes, Here You GO

The 629 units look like this: http://www.newision.com/pro/629vt_b.jpg

The 619 models look like this: http://www.mp3car.com/store/images/v...lil7t_logo.jpg

It's not a guarantee that it will work on the older models but it has been confirmed that it works on the ones with the 10 Pin connector.

If it works on your lilliput please leave a post with you model # so we can make a list of confirmed monitors. Click the link up to for more Guides. Thanks and Enjoy!

Here is what you do. Take your time and pay attention.

Auto Power On New Lilliput - Programming Guide

You could try the following reset:

1.In VGA mode with your PC turned on (Recommended) , SLOWLY Input "588998" to come into the "factory setup" with the remote control unit.

Note: If you have trouble pulling up the "factory setup" menu try this solution View Thread

2.When the screen shows "--- - - - -", input "1270*10". The * means there are three modes you can choose: 0,1 and 2. If you choose 0, the monitor will go into standby mode when we switch on the power (default). Choose 1, the monitor will go into Power-On mode (This is what you want), and choose 2, it will go into the mode when you switch off the power.

In a nut shell you would enter "1270110" to activate the auto power on.

(Please note: If you setup on NW618TVT(with TV input) please input "1270111")

3. Press any number key to store the setup.

Enjoy! Isn't that much easier than ripping your unit apart?

Cool! Now what about the Xenarc?
    `
    ,,`,,
    ,,`,,
    ``,,`,,` `
    ,,`,,
    ,,`,,
    `
    `

Comment

i think Xenarc has allready an auto power on function. when it sees signal it powers on and when signal is gone it goes to stand by, screen turns off and led blinks.
      -VIA EPIA M10000/512MB/40GB HD
      -DWW motorized 7'
      -BU 303 GPS w/iGuidance/ CF
      -Opus90w
      -Belkin Bluetooth
      -Pioneer HU

[||||||||||] 95% done

Comment

thats cool. Thanks for sharing. Now only if i had a new one

I guess i better get out the soldering iron
        -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

THX M8, just done it on my Lilli and i works,GREAT ;-)
          Old car
          http://bilgalleri.dk/html/gal_visbil.asp?ID=19433
          New car
          http://bilgalleri.dk/html/gal_visbil.asp?ID=42925

Comment

Has anyone thats got the new had the older one or a xenarc before?

If so, how does the quality of the new one compare? Any improvements in brightness and visibilty in sunlight? Are they any closer to quality of xenarc

Thanks
            Epia MII12000, 256MB RAM, 40GB laptop HD, slim DVD/CDRW, M1-ATX, 8 in 1 card reader/writer, Pioneer indash screen (waiting for K301 touchscreen)

Comment

Worked great!!! Thanks

Comment

I don't have one that looks like that picture, but I tried it on mine and it worked. But now it doesn't go back to standby when it loses signal. This isn't a problem as I will have its power cut by the computer when it shuts off, but I am just curious if anybody has a listing someplace of all the codes for that menu. Cause I accidentally put the wrong number in there the first time, duh, and it wouldn't auto power up, but it defaulted to video 1 everytime you turned it on which would suck, well, atleast for my application anyway.

Comment

Absolutely Perfect!

I do not have the new model of the lilliput but it is the latest of the latest model and this code worked perfectly. This should be a sticky!

Troy
                  Done!

If you're into fishing, checkout my website! http://www.pennsylvaniaanglers.com

Comment

Are there anymore of these codes? Like one to make it auto switch to AV1 when a signal is present? Like for a rear view camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Troy McClure
                      I do not have the new model of the lilliput but it is the latest of the latest model and this code worked perfectly. This should be a sticky!

Troy
                      Can you post the screen shot of your Lilliput and model number?
                      2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
                      89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
                      Y2K Accord Dell GX150
                      RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
                      EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

I bought a lilliput off mp3car.com a few weeks ago.. it's the one pictured here:
                        http://www.mp3car.com/store/product_...products_id=33

I just tried it on mine and it works - screen now power's on when power is applied... I'm very happy.

Thanks to Anointed for sharing this!

Comment

I just tried this on my 8" lilliput model 809GL-80NP/C/T that i purchased about a month ago off ebay and it worked great!
                          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sco
                            I bought a lilliput off mp3car.com a few weeks ago.. it's the one pictured here:
                            http://www.mp3car.com/store/product_...products_id=33

I just tried it on mine and it works - screen now power's on when power is applied... I'm very happy.
                            I can confirm this -- I have the lilliput with the "classic" housing, but with the 10-pin mini-DIN connector.

If only we could get our hands on more of these hidden features...
                            CarPC status: HW all done, SW needs tweaked.
                            Hardware: VIA MII-12K, 512MB, 60GB 2.5", CW-8123 DVD-CDRW, 7" Lilli ts, Opus 90W, BU-353 GPS, 802.11b PCI, USB bluetooth dongle, AverMedia AverTV Cardbus Plus, Morex Cubid 3677
                            Software: RR, MM/FD

Comment

Originally posted by coolboarder
                              I just tried this on my 8" lilliput model 809GL-80NP/C/T that i purchased about a month ago off ebay and it worked great!
                              Thanks
                              I've got the same product but it does not work, your monitor is 800*600 or 640*480 native? mine is 640
                              Peugeot 206 1.4 HDi

Intel Mini-ITX Mainboard
                              Celeron 1.2ghz
                              256mb DDR-2 533
                              80gig 3.5" SATA HDD
                              Sb Live 5.1 w/ KXProject Drivers
                              M2-ATX
                              8" Lilliput TS LCD

100% installed and working :D

Comment

Working...
                              X