Decision time...DWW-700M or 700IDT?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decision time...DWW-700M or 700IDT?

So ive narrowed it down to, either the 700IDT or the Digitalww motorized screen.
    Ive heard with the 700IDT, theres jsut not enough room on the back for the vga connector. I beelieve someone made a modified vga cable. Also I heard that the 700IDT has a built in regulator, so can connect it directly to the car power.

Im looking for some pros and cons of both, so i could maybe make an informed decision.

Also, does the DWW-700M have silver buttons or the cheap looking black ones.
    I was looking at this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=38650 and i think i like the silver buttongs more than the black ones on digitalww page.

Thanks for any info.

Taimoor

Notice on the ebay picture of the unit the hand is so small. It makes it look like a friggin giant 28 inch LCD

sorry just had to say it
    2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
    2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
    Sound Stage
    Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

The 700idt, the MTS12000 and 700m are all very deep units.
      Below is a photo of the MTS12000:
      Don't forget the motorized one in the mp3car.com store.
      http://www.mp3car.com/store/product_...roducts_id=103

Originally posted by taimoor
      So ive narrowed it down to, either the 700IDT or the Digitalww motorized screen.
      Ive heard with the 700IDT, theres jsut not enough room on the back for the vga connector. I beelieve someone made a modified vga cable. Also I heard that the 700IDT has a built in regulator, so can connect it directly to the car power.

Comment

Originally posted by -zip-
        Notice on the ebay picture of the unit the hand is so small. It makes it look like a friggin giant 28 inch LCD

sorry just had to say it

and would you buy from someone with this policy?

Originally posted by ebay seller mentioned above
        Please note our technician will test on each item before we ship out to make sure your item works in a perfect condition.Therefore, we would highly recommend you to hire a professional installer to install on our products.We are not responsible for the shipping cost for any defective item or DOA (NO EXCEPTIONS!!).Buyer required to pay for the replacement shipping(IN CASE)!
        My choices of where to buy stuff: Mp3car, digitalww & linITX. All by people we know. What is a few extra $ to give yourself peace of mind and safetly? Priceless - thats what!

Comment

Originally posted by taimoor
          Also, does the DWW-700M have silver buttons or the cheap looking black ones.
          DWW-700M have silver buttons

Comment

Working...
          X