resolution problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• resolution problem

xenarc screen and intel integrated chipset wont stay on 800x600. it keeps reverting back to 1280x768. even with power strip it still does the same thing. its frickin ****in me off a lot. if anyone has any ideas why please let me know. btw....new drivers for all devices and it still does it.

Try forcing your monitor driver to a 800x600 Resolution Monitor.

Comment

hmmm...ill give that a try. thanks.

Comment

no dice. still reverts back to ultra frickin small mode.

Comment

I think this is related to the computer, not the screen. My Xenarc holds 800 X 600 with no problem.

Unfortunately, I don't know what to suggest!
          Originally posted by ghettocruzer
          I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
          Want to:
          -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
          -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Try going into msconfig and disabling the software for the video card which loads in memory. Or try changing the resolution with the software that came with the video card instead of the windows interface

Comment

Originally posted by fromplanetbob
              Try going into msconfig and disabling the software for the video card which loads in memory. Or try changing the resolution with the software that came with the video card instead of the windows interface
              i just tried both of the above and still no results. i am totally stumped on this one guys. I am sure that re-installing the os would certainly take care of it, but i just dont have the time anymore. I appreciate all the help so far and please feel free to post more suggestions.

Comment

have you tried tech support?

Comment

I'd fully remove the Graphics driver, find the latest one and reinstall.

Comment

Working...
                  X