burger king display

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burger king display

i'm not sure if anyone else has a local burger king resturant with the same deal, but i noticed, not that i was thinking of doing anything illegal, its too big anyways, that the display you order on at the burger king drive through looks amazing. its about 15-17 inches and its super sharp and bright and readable even in day light. i dont know if its some kind of mini plasma or just really good LCD, but its thin, flat and high res. anyone know what they use?

Just walk in and tell them youd like a number one with a side of drive through LCD and insist on having it your way
    Im sure theyll comply
    2004 G35 Coupe project

Comment

We have them over here in the UK only someone has covered it in paint so they have removed it :-( Shame I couldn't get hold of it ...

Comment

They prolly use the same display that Diebold ATMs use. The daylight-readable model adds $7000 to the price of an ATM, so.....
        Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
        Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
        I'M DEBT FREE!!
        I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

Talk about E X P E N S I V E
          Dont tell me to shut up, I'm Rick James ******!!!

Comment

They look to be either transflective or semi-transmissive LCDs. I was quite impressed by the quality of those screens myself, heck the first time I saw one I mistook it for just a paper advertisement, then my order came up over it. They look good in daylight or night. The only displays I've seen that looked better were Organic LED screens.

Comment

Working...
            X