Reason to flickering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reason to flickering

I found the reason my monitor in my car was flickering ALOT. When i put a wire from my house and connected the computer to it it stoped flickering. The monitor is connected to the stereo-cables. So the power inverter AC-DC is something wrong with i think? It is connected to the sig-lighter in my trunk..

anyone who knows what i should do with this? maybe buy a new one or??

Comment

still need an answer for this?
      lol
      i was just going thru old posts.
      trinybwoy

2006 Mazda6 Carpc

2008 Acura TSX Nexus 7

Comment

its either the instability of car electronics or more likely interference coming through the analog VGA cable. I had the same problem for years. The only way to solve it 100% was for me to get the lilliput 669 with the HDMI connection. Digital connections dont allow the same interference analog ones do.
        mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
        Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
        Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

for some reason I doubt he cares much anymore, he has not logged in since 7-17-2005...lol

Comment

lmao.
            just for the sake of some else that might want to know , i fixed my flickering by drawing regulated power from my 12v rail on the dsatx.
            trinybwoy

2006 Mazda6 Carpc

2008 Acura TSX Nexus 7

Comment

I too wondered if 5 years of flickering has been endured, or if there is a bluddy long extension cable out there.....

As with above - interference etc.
              Can also be due to unreferenced inverter output and/or no "ground" (earth, the 3rd inverter wall-socket pin). (That can also solve the interference.)

Comment

Working...
              X