Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garbage LCD but would it work for simply graphics

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...777258373&rd=1

saw this and was thinking of havving a second display with comp out to display graphical speedo but with a low resolution like this would that be possible to use multimon and nview to do?

Video system : PAL/NTSC auto detect
    RCA Video input
    Speaker built-in
    Video input signal : 1.0Vp-p, composite
    Power input : DC 12V
    Power consumption : 4.75W
    Dimension : 3.2"x2.25"x1.25" (W x D x H)

read the auction "better than liliput" by the way LOL
    .______
    | '_ |__\___
    [(o)|___(o)] XB
    ._________
    | I__I I_I|_\__I
    [(o)______(o)]b VanPimpin'

LostReceptions Apps D/L Here

GPSGasoline- Rewriting

Draw- SkribblePad for Touchscreens

iGQwerty-iG3.0 Qwerty Keyboard

CarPCNetwork

That is cool.

I am currently stuck with an NTSC display (6", not 2.5") and it's certainly good enough for something like a gauge, where you dont have to read text, just a large image... obviously i can't speak from experience on such a small one, but I think it would be OK.

If you do get one, I'd be interested in seeing some pics of the display quality (as I'm sure other people would), because they would sure make great small displays for simple things.

I think samurize would be a good program to use with it, it'd be easy to make custom info displays for the screen.

One thing I'm working on soon is interfacing the touchscreens from Palm PDA's, and I think that those might be close to the right size to be used with one of those screens. I think a 2.5" touchscreen would be an awesome control panel for just a few buttons or something. Well now you've got me brainstorming...
    But don't take it from me! here's a quote from a real, live newbie:
    Originally posted by Viscouse
    I am learning buttloads just by searching on this forum. I've learned 2 big things so far: 1-it's been done before, and 2-if it hasn't, there is a way to do it.
    eegeek.net

Comment

Working...
    X