DWW-7VGA screen flickers =/

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DWW-7VGA screen flickers =/

I seem to be running into an issue with my screen, i have the car running and i boot the computer and i get white horizontal lines on the screen, sometimes seems random other times seem to go faster when the car moves faster. It also only happens on top portion of screen. Then slowly after some time the screen itself starts to get brighter and brighter. I dont know what it is, i took apart the vga connection to comptuer, still happening. I fiddled with the ground and power cable, no reaction to screen.

This whole thing is soo random, because i had it working b4 i connected it to computer. It was connected to my digital camera and it was working, flawlessly. Now I am lost confused and ****ed. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Mike

grounding..

ground your case with the thickest wire you cna find.. and make sure you LCd is grounded well..

I've alsfound getting a better VGA extention cable helps .. better than the one that comes with it.. there is litle shielding a weak grounds in the stock one that coes with the screen..

what you're getting is EMI, or alternator noise.
    Shawn

Check out my web company Minneapolis Web Designer | MODx Web Design - Himmelberger Design

Comment

i fiddled with it some more and it seems as the wire going into the screen itself causes the flickering. If i move the wire the screen white line flickering either goes more worse or gets all better.

I am wondering can it be a poor sodering inside? maybe something loose?

Comment

Sounds like you found the problem.
        2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
        2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
        Sound Stage
        Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

... tell u tommorw if i really did

Comment

any luck finding out why you get the noise? im having the same prob with my lilliput 7"... thanks
            '05 Acura TL w/ Navi & Bluetooth, JL Audio Cleansweep, JL Audio XR650 CSI, JL Audio XR650 CXI, JL Audio 300/4 Speaker Amp, Eclipse SW6123.4 12" Sub, JL Audio 250/1 Sub Amp, Optima D35 YellowTop Battery http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2184473/1

Comment

Working...
            X