Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone seen this lilliput before

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • anyone seen this lilliput before

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT

  • #2
    <SARCASM>
    Nope. Never seen it before.
    </SARCASM>

    Dude, it's been brought up in these forums at least a half dozen times since this guy started selling them. I don't know if anyone has actually ordered/installed one yet, however.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?



    Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

    Comment


    • #3
      yup

      Comment


      • #4
        yup too

        well, ive seen the pictures of it, not seen it in the flesh yet

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DarquePervert
          <SARCASM>
          Nope. Never seen it before.
          </SARCASM>

          Dude, it's been brought up in these forums at least a half dozen times since this guy started selling them. I don't know if anyone has actually ordered/installed one yet, however.

          I cant seem to find a review for it in any forum

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kadeswift
            I cant seem to find a review for it in any forum
            That's why I don't believe anyone has actually purchased one yet!
            Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
            How about the Wiki?



            Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

            Comment


            • #7
              What no VGA?!

              What no VGA?!

              That's why no one has bought it yet

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by yuprules
                What no VGA?!

                That's why no one has bought it yet
                Says it's XGA, isn't that the same?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yeah it is essentially the same. VGA has become the standard term for a computer monitor connection. I reality you have the following:-

                  CGA = 320 x 200 (4 colours)
                  EGA = 640 x 350 (16 colours)
                  VGA = 640 x 480 (16 colours) or 320 x 200 (256 colours)
                  SVGA = 800 x 600
                  XGA = 1024 x 768
                  SXGA = 1280 x 1024

                  You get the idea...
                  FociMan

                  Ford Focus Collection
                  EPIA M10K / 512Kb / Creative Audigy NX USB
                  8" touchscreen
                  D-Link USB Radio
                  USB GPS Mouse
                  Bluetooth GPRS Web Connection
                  Centrafuse Beta2 / MapMonkey

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It has been mention here. . That screen is not out yet. That's why no one has it or review it.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X