Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lilliput calibration failed??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lilliput calibration failed??

    I just got my lilliput in the mail the other day and I was playing around with it last night and for some reason I can’t calibrate the screen when I do the 4 point it goes to the touch the x till it stops blinking thing…..I do that it keeps blinking till the yellow bar fills up then it tells me that the calibration failed…

    Am I doing something wrong the screen works fine right now the calibration is slightly off but no big deal but it could be a big deal in the future.

  • #2
    anyone?

    Comment


    • #3
      So you touch the X in the left buttom corner but it doesn't reconize that you touching it??

      Do you even see the other X ??(is one X in every corner)

      If the yellow bar goes all the way from one site to the other is that the TS is no working right..

      More input please.... (maybe is a conection failure/power failure or something else)
      RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

      Nissan Aux-in MOD


      Originally posted by bgoodman
      We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by thanatos106
        So you touch the X in the left buttom corner but it doesn't reconize that you touching it??
        that is correct

        Originally posted by thanatos106
        Do you even see the other X ??(is one X in every corner)
        Yes 1 X in the bottom left and if I go to the 24 point it shows a bunch of Xs (I'm guessing 24...but didn't count them)

        Originally posted by thanatos106
        If the yellow bar goes all the way from one site to the other is that the TS is no working right..

        More input please.... (maybe is a conection failure/power failure or something else)
        it's odd cus the touch screen works fine other than that??

        Comment


        • #5
          make sure you have the drivers installed for everything, same thing with mine, just needed to put the drivers for the "mouse" controller on the screen.
          96' Mercedes Benz C36 -Matte Black-
          Status..::... {##------}25%~~ back to planning

          Comment


          • #6
            [QUOTE=nomorspam]that is correct



            Originally posted by nomorspam
            Yes 1 X in the bottom left and if I go to the 24 point it shows a bunch of Xs (I'm guessing 24...but didn't count them)

            Well I think something is wrong with what you saying:

            When the firt X appears and start flashing you have to touch it and it will beep then it show you the next one (if you see the others it means that the TS reconized when you touch the firts) I thought you said that you using all the time and that you see the yellow bar going front left to right (that thing is just a counter that is counting the time that you have left to touch the x)

            So if is no PW or a connection problems just desinstall the drivers and get the latest version and reinstall them again.

            Hope you that you can fix it.
            RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

            Nissan Aux-in MOD


            Originally posted by bgoodman
            We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

            Comment


            • #7
              found new drivers and all is good...now just to get the stinkin thing in my car

              http://www.egalax.com/support-drivers.htm

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by nomorspam
                found new drivers and all is good...now just to get the stinkin thing in my car

                http://www.egalax.com/support-drivers.htm
                did you install 4.0.2... drivers and now it works? I have 4.0.2 right now and have the same problem.
                Current Status: For Sale

                Specs
                - 1.5Ghz Toshiba Laptop (available - no screen)
                - Indash Motorized 7" VGA TS
                - DeLorme GPS (sold)
                - Power Inverter (sold)
                - Pioneer HU (sold)

                Comment


                • #9
                  I just figured that one out after getting mad for about an hour, and re-installing drivers.
                  You have to touch AND HOLD DOWN the flashing X, just touching it won't work.
                  WORKLOG

                  Asus P5N73-AN Mobo/Celeron E1400 2Ghz Dual Core CPU/2Gb GEIL PC3200/120GB HDD/DSATX PS/8" Phylon TS
                  Webpage

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X