Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gettiny my touchscreen to work on my lilliput.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gettiny my touchscreen to work on my lilliput.....

I've read up as much as i can and taken the advice already posted which, thus far has helped me alot from where i was yesterday. Origionally i wasn't gettin a sniff of my touchscreen to be touch sensitive but i downloaded a different driver that has been suggested. I'm running Windows Xp.

When i turn on the laptop now with the screen attached it runs and does a calibration automatically. I touch each corner til it beeps and it works fine, the touch is obviously working. then when it returns it is on the normal desktop but won't work via touch. i go to calibration in the touchkit using the mouse and try doing the touch calibration again but now there is no reaction. it then says calibration failed.

In the manual it says go to device manager, so i did and it says the usb touch controller is working fine. It is however supposed to also appear under "mice and other pointing devices" in the device manager but doesn't.

Any help greatly appreciated as i've been waiting too long to get my touch screen and get this project rolling for it to be held up with stupid things like this.

Thanks in advance.

Any help is greatly appreciated. i'm pullin my hair out here!!

Comment

Ok, the screen now passes calibration and also the draw test. But then after it does this the touch doesn't work. Someone please help me.

Comment

have you done the 25 point calibration?
        PC Components:
        Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
        My work log

Comment

I just did the calibration where you press each corner. how do i do a 25 point one? Sorry for being dense, i'm usually good at this kinda thing but i keep giving up cos its so irritating!

Comment

I've done the 25 point calibration. no joy though. While looking under contol panel, mouse, drivers it doesn't list the touch kit. how do i put it in here? do i need to?
            the touch screen works, i can draw with it and all doing the tests but it won't just work to let me use it instead of the mouse.
            Anyone got any ideas, come on guys, i posted yesterday and only one reply?? someones gotta know.

Comment

Man someone must know the answers to these questions. Theres a number of threads on this forum of people having the same problem but knowone can give solid answers. Someone should write a nice big answer to it and make it a sticky.

Comment

Got it working guys.....thanks for all the help.

Comment

what was the issue?
                  PC Components:
                  Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
                  My work log

Comment

Windows wasn't recognising it as a mouse device even though it worked so i had to go into advanced installation and flute around with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X