No announcement yet.

XO Vision LCD for Video.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XO Vision LCD for Video.

Before you throw a flame ball at me regarding to LCD, I did search the web but not much info regarding to quality or user experience/reviews.
    Any of you guys using this screen
    Hell no, I am not using this screen as main display. I already have the Lilliput in dash. I just want to use it for movie for back seats on the Asus A7N8X-VM/400 on board Video out. Mostly for movie but sometime I will send GSP stuff on that screen so the kids don't ask "Are we there yet" .
    That screen currently on sale at Fry electronic for 150 bucks.
    Is it worth the money or another POS? Recommend me any other 7-10 in wide screen ceiling/roof mount LCD for Video within 200 bucks price range?
    There are many Video screen on freeeeebay but I prefer local which I can return/exchange anytime.
    2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
    89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
    Y2K Accord Dell GX150
    RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
    EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

It says it's active matrix... if you just want something to put up video that looks like a screen, and you can get it cheap locally..give it a shot. Check out their return policy to make sure you don't get hosed, but it should do what you want to do..

Just my $.02 but I had bought a pair of XO2703 (7" TFT, 1440x234) for my headrests and I sent them right back. Way too pixelated. Ended up getting PowerAcoustiks 6.5" that looked much better then that XOVision [email protected]

I had one of these screens, got it from and returned it three days later. The resolution never seemed to look right at it was way to pixelated for good viewing.

My 2 pennies would say to stay away..

Heh, did have the BEST ad's I've seen in a very long time.

Launching gerbils out of a cannon through the "o" in Outpost
          Releasing wolves on a marching band
          Tattooing "" on kindergardeners

K, sorry bout the thread jack, just had to