7inch lilliput touch screen.....help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7inch lilliput touch screen.....help please

can someone please send me a high res pic of there lilliput screen displaying windows xp with text??

ta dene

why do you need it ?
    look at the "show of your project" thread
    lots of pics
    Program aborting close all that you have worked on,You ask to much. You step into the stream,but the water has moved on, This page is not here. Chaos reigns within, Reflect,repent,and reboot.Order shall return
    The car

Comment

hi thanks for your reply. well i have had screens before and the resolution hasn't been up to displaying the computer resolution. its ok for dvds and xbox.
      all the text was bur'd. oh and the pics in the show parts are too small. you cant really see. any advice on what screen to buy or pic please let me know.

regards dene

Comment

To get good resolution (i.e. readable), get as close as you can to the native resolution of the LCD (800x480 for 7" lilliput), and make sure that the screen uses VGA input, not composite.

Sorry, don't have a pic ready for you.

Comment

Originally posted by cossiedene
          hi thanks for your reply. well i have had screens before and the resolution hasn't been up to displaying the computer resolution. its ok for dvds and xbox.
          all the text was bur'd. oh and the pics in the show parts are too small. you cant really see. any advice on what screen to buy or pic please let me know.
          You're kidding right?

Spend a little time browsing through the forum before posting asinine questions.

Comment

Originally posted by ddn
            You're kidding right?

Spend a little time browsing through the forum before posting asinine questions.
            no im not kidding.............. i have been looking and havent really found what im looking for so i ask'd.

cheers

Comment

no double posting.

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=53361
              Installed
              Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
              512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
              Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
              [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

Originally posted by keanpedersen
                To get good resolution (i.e. readable), get as close as you can to the native resolution of the LCD (800x480 for 7" lilliput), and make sure that the screen uses VGA input, not composite.

Sorry, don't have a pic ready for you.

thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                X