anyone with the dynamix 706?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone with the dynamix 706?

Hi all, my first post.. just a quick question.. is there an option on the monitor to flip the display so it can be used upside down?

i may be able to install it without taking it apart if it does ( i do not have a lot of confidence I can do that without things springing apart and it never working again) but I should be able to cut open some of the interior of my car to allow me to mount it upside down and the screen will still be visible. I havenít received the monitor yet and didnít find much luck with an online manual or info

Any help is greatly appreciated

Best Wishes

Adam

From what I remember you could easily remove the lcd inside the plastic case and flip it 180. That shouldn't be too hard.

Another option is, some programs/drivers allow you to flip the vga output. I know my nvidia onboard drivers let me do that.

Either way should be quick.

The internals of the 706 are fairly robust, and you would have a hard time ruining the ribbon cables etc.

Comment

You can flip the screen with our without the PCB (depend), but the problem could be the buttons and such.
      If you have nVidia graphic card, you can flip 90/180/270 with the driver.
      2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
      89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
      Y2K Accord Dell GX150
      RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
      EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Working...
      X