How's those new Lillis?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's those new Lillis?

Hey guys. I used to have a lilliput back like a year ago, and am wondering weather they did something to improve quality. I may be up for another one, so let me know how your experiences are wih the new ones.

Cheers

I just got the new version saturday. As far as I know, it uses the same lcd panel and touchscreen kit. The circuit board has been changed though. I'll keep you post if I have any problems.

Oh, btw: you would have seen it in action if you actually came to the meet on sunday.
    Nice airport excuse.
    Installed
    Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
    512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
    Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
    [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

I'm really happy with my new version (2005 model) not sure how the brightness compares to the new Xenarc, but it was as good as my old Xenarc (1st generation). Have bee quite impressed with the quality considering all the stories about the eariler models.
      Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

i was very impressed with mine, will buy another. I had to sell the 8" for cash, and I need to get a 7", to mold in dash.
        Carputer status: [-*---------]
        Im thinking laptop...

Comment

They supossibly used a differnt touchscreen overlay and new 7" pannel (not the "remanufactured" ones from the pachinko games)

Can anyone verify this?
          -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

mine has been working great since jan/feb of this year. and its pretty damn hot out here... now if only i can keep my media drive cool.. then it will be all good.
            Carputer HIFI car stereo project!
            [XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-]
            95% COMPLETE! FINALIZING SOFTWARE PLATFORM!

[XXXXXX--------------]
            30% COMPLETE! CAPUTER Version 2.0! Hardware FAILING! CARPUTER BLEW UP! AND NOW MONITOR TOO! WTF?!

Comment

Originally posted by Quattro
              I just got the new version saturday. As far as I know, it uses the same lcd panel and touchscreen kit. The circuit board has been changed though. I'll keep you post if I have any problems.

Oh, btw: you would have seen it in action if you actually came to the meet on sunday.
              Nice airport excuse.
              Don't you say that about me, now. I'm one of the most enthousiastic carpc guys out there. I'm the first at the meet, and the last to leave. Now you don't know me. Ask DK888 and Dexy they know me... Got it? And thanx for the replys

Comment

Originally posted by BoyNextDoor
                Hey guys. I used to have a lilliput back like a year ago, and am wondering weather they did something to improve quality. I may be up for another one, so let me know how your experiences are wih the new ones.

Cheers
                The Lilliput's have been over at least 5 revisions in a little over a year. Everything from the toushscreen to the connectors has been improved. They are dependable units.

Comment

Working...
                X