X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorized LCD monitor on Ebay

Has anyone seen or used this monitor?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7985072563

It looks to me like its exactly like the dww-700m on digitalww.com. However its quite a bit cheaper. I am looking for a quality but cheap motorized display that I am going to hack a bit to fit into my RX-8.

Buy from somewhere you'll get good service.

Take note that it ships from Hong Kong and shipping is $48, an that is where you'll have to return it to if things go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by robbz23
      Has anyone seen or used this monitor?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7985072563

It looks to me like its exactly like the dww-700m on digitalww.com. However its quite a bit cheaper. I am looking for a quality but cheap motorized display that I am going to hack a bit to fit into my RX-8.
      Dammit.
      You n00bs need to do some reading before you post about some screen for sale on EBay. I'm beginning to wonder if it's not the seller posting about it to get his Ebay store some attention.

No seller has this screen yet. If you'd read the #$%*(&@#$!! forums, you'd know that there were production delays while the manufacturer works out some motor issues.

ukchris is right. If you buy from a reputable seller (like DigitalWW or the MP3car store), you're going to get support for the unit. If you buy from someone on EBay, you get the product and that's it.

Lastly, you're not going to get an inexpensive quality anything, plain and simple. You want a good product, you're going to pay a bit more for it. You want cheap, you'll get cheap.
      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
      How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Darque...can you link me to that forum about the motor issue?

I'd hate to have to return something overseas.
        My 2000 Accord Project

Comment

Originally posted by DK888
          Darque...can you link me to that forum about the motor issue?

I'd hate to have to return something overseas.
          http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=53878
          Next time do your own searching in the forums. It's not that hard.

i found this link by using the keyword EBAY and only looking int he LCD/Display forum. 9th post from the top.
          How about the Wiki?

Comment

Hey darque,
            Gee thanks for your informative and condescending response. If you look at the one I linked it is exactly the same as digitalww's and not the lilliput one that your referenced. I do read the forums and search and just because I haven't posted doesn't make me a n00b as you put it.

Comment

My apologies. I swear, I saw that same Lilliput unit when I looked at the link. I'm really sick of n00bs asking about it repeatedly.

Yes, that is the same as the DWW-700M from Armen and the MTS12000 from the MP3car.com store.

I still recommend purchasing from somewhere OTHER than the el-cheapo Ebay seller. Purchasing from MP3Car store will get you a no dead pixel guarantee. Ask Mr. EBay if he can offer the same. Again, "quality" and "cheap" are rarely one & the same

Here's where Fiberoptic & Armen posted some measurements & specs for this screen:
              http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=49301
              How about the Wiki?

Comment

Working...
              X