lilliput in-dash 7"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilliput in-dash 7"

anyone here own one of these? are they good? they are selling for $500 CDN so I think this is the best price for motorized indash i've found so far.. I want to sell the 7" I have currently because it's too much of a pain to fabricate something that'll work nice for my integra.

Nick

bah I just did a search and looks like this screen is still in production delay? so anywhere I find online for it wouldnt actually get shipped..?

Comment

500 CDN wow where u find that price

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...sPageName=WDVW

there, but again, that screen isnt out yet apparently?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick DC
          http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...sPageName=WDVW

there, but again, that screen isnt out yet apparently?
          Do you read any of the threads in the LCD/Display forum, n00bs?!?!?!?!?!
          This has been rehashed over and over and over again.
          No, the screen doesn't exist yet. It's a victim of production delays due to an issue with the motor.

Do some reading first!

I swear, this question is being asked at least twice a day for the past two weeks and the answer is still the same!

Now, be a good samaritan and report teh EBay seller for advertising a product for sale that they don't actually have in stock. It's a violation of EBay ToS.
          Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
          How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

dude, I did read the other threads, hence why I said up there that it was still in production delay. chill out. I would of deleted the thread originally after I searched but didn't know how or if its possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick DC
              dude, I did read the other threads, hence why I said up there that it was still in production delay. chill out. I would of deleted the thread originally after I searched but didn't know how or if its possible.
              Edit the thread and the option to delete is at the very top. I believe you can only delete the thread before anyone adds to it, however.

And no, I'm very chill. Read first. Post later. That's how it's SUPPOSED to work.
              Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
              How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Got mine today from the fedex man at 8:30am seems pretty nice so far.....no complaints except that the clock is in military time and cant figure out how/if you can change it, but hey ill adapt

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert
                  Do you read any of the threads in the LCD/Display forum, n00bs?!?!?!?!?!
                  This has been rehashed over and over and over again.
                  No, the screen doesn't exist yet. It's a victim of production delays due to an issue with the motor.

Do some reading first!

I swear, this question is being asked at least twice a day for the past two weeks and the answer is still the same!

Now, be a good samaritan and report teh EBay seller for advertising a product for sale that they don't actually have in stock. It's a violation of EBay ToS.
                  Not to be mean of anything but yes, I have to agree with DarquePervert. Alot of people keep on asking about this screen including me. It's always better to search first and if there is a thread open, just post it there. Don't spam the board with new thread when there's a thread that's been talking about the same subject.

Comment

Originally posted by bran55
                    Got mine today from the fedex man at 8:30am seems pretty nice so far.....no complaints except that the clock is in military time and cant figure out how/if you can change it, but hey ill adapt
                    Are you sure you recieve the screen? Are you sure it was nothing? If you do have the screen, please post some pics.

Comment

Originally posted by andyl8u
                      Are you sure you recieve the screen? Are you sure it was nothing? If you do have the screen, please post some pics.

yeah, what he said

Comment

yes sir, it is the right one. what else would you guys like pics of i wasnt quite sure? sorry about the quality all i have is my cell phone camera

Comment

huh where did u get it from?

Comment

ebay

Comment

how much did u pay?

Comment

Working...
                              X