Is my new Xenarc DOA?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my new Xenarc DOA?

Well I just received this today and tried it with my desktop PC using the AC adapter. The green light just keeps maddeningly blinking at me.

So far I have:
    -Switched the VGA mode from AV1, AV2 and PC.
    -Pressed the green buton to force it on
    -Changed the mode from 16:9 to 4:3
    -Plugged it in to my ATi XXXX series card & onboard VGA

It will flash some white static in the middle of the screen when I push the power button or reset the PC, but that's it. Oh and when it is plugged into my onboard VGA, the bios beeps at me that there is a video problem!

@#$% Someone please tell me I am doing something wrong. This is not a good start!
    Audio: 4 * Rainbow Audio Germs + Infinity Basslink / Case: iStarUSA S3 / CPU: C2D P8700 / MB: Jetway NC64-LF / SC: ASUS Xonar Essence STX / RAM: Crucial 2x1GB 1066MHz / HD: MTRON 2.5" 30GB / DVD: Panasonic UJ-815B / PSU: Opus 180w / LCD: Xenarc 700TSV

stupid question, but is your pc running a resolution that the xenarc can handle?
    Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

It wasn't, but it would still show the bios screen.

Anyway, it's working now! Plugged both the DVI adapter & the Xenarc into the video card and they both powered up. Have no clue what the problem was, but whatever. Typing on it now - looks great!
      Audio: 4 * Rainbow Audio Germs + Infinity Basslink / Case: iStarUSA S3 / CPU: C2D P8700 / MB: Jetway NC64-LF / SC: ASUS Xonar Essence STX / RAM: Crucial 2x1GB 1066MHz / HD: MTRON 2.5" 30GB / DVD: Panasonic UJ-815B / PSU: Opus 180w / LCD: Xenarc 700TSV

Comment

I bet the computer supports 2 monitors? I bet it was sending the 'signal' to the 'other' monitor (which was not connected)
        2002 Honda CR-V
        Carputer progress: 90% [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ -]
        Spent so far: $1105.90

Download the NEXUS Skin for Centrafuse
        ...or even Listen to my music

Comment

Working...
        X