Help recalibrating Xenarc touchscreen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help recalibrating Xenarc touchscreen

I have a Xenarc TSV that I was running on 1024X768 resolution with onboard via s3g video adapter. I decided to run on 800X600 and now my touchscreen settings are all screwed up. I tried to recalibrate in vain since I couldn't reach the bottom portion of the screen that gets cut off because of the monitor. How do people running 800X600 do it??? Any ideas are welcome.

thx
    Current project ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■___ 85%
    Xenarc 700TS, Mobile Athlon 1GHz, Soyo K7VME, 30Gb HD, Slimline DVD drive, TB Santa Cruz, Opus 120W
    Holux G210

03 Acura TL, Zapco & Precision Power amps, Adire Koda comps & EDesign 12" sub.

did you run autoadjust after you put it back to 800x600?
    肚子笑痛了
    S60 Install

Comment

nope, I'll try
      Xenarc 700TS, Mobile Athlon 1GHz, Soyo K7VME, 30Gb HD, Slimline DVD drive, TB Santa Cruz, Opus 120W
      Holux G210

Comment

I tried yesterday, didn' help. The problem is since xenarc and most of the 7" lcd monitors show 800X480 when you set the resolution to 800X600 in the display properties. And as most of the people know, we loose bottom 120 pixels on the screen. So while recalibarting the touchscreen, since the bottom 120 pixel portion is not visible, how do you set it up??? Hope I'm clear enough. Is there a way????
        Holux G210

Comment

c'mon... anybody
          Holux G210

Comment

i really need help withy this too...i know its an old post, but there are no solutions?!?

Comment

BUMP help me too!

Comment

yeah i was wondering how people do this. i played with mine for 30 mins and i can get it pinpoint perfect towards the top of the screen but at the bottom of my screen (700ts running 800X600) it gets way off. like the cursor is an inch below where my finger is.

HELP!????
                2003 Ford F-250 7.3L Diesel Crew Cab

Pictures of my truck, hobbies, and more HERE

Comment

Well when I run at 800X600 I turned the refresh rate to 75 Hertz and everything fits perfectly (the only setting that will work as far as i know). The only problem I ran into is now I have some barely noticeable lines in the screen when I run at that rate, but it doesnt bother me.
                  2002 Camaro Z28

Comment

I just changed my monitor to 75hz, did a 25 point calibration and then changed it back to 60hz but still no dice. Need to get this figured out soon, lol.

Im tired of using my KB for everything, haha
                    2003 Ford F-250 7.3L Diesel Crew Cab

Pictures of my truck, hobbies, and more HERE

Comment

I just use 1024x768 resolution and get npize to make icons bigger, it doesnt matter to me because frodoplayer fills the screen anyways

Comment

Just run it at a different refresh rate, thats sorts em out

CdR
                        Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

why does my xenarc always shows 1024x768 when my resolution is set to 800x600??? how can i get that fixed?

when i connect my xenarc to my home computer, the screen shows me 800x600????????????????

Comment

Working...
                          X