12" LCD for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12" LCD for sale

Ok.. I have this 12" LCD for sale.. it take a standard VGA connection and can go to 800x600 at 16 bit colour.. was previously used in a MP3Car setup and works just fine.. I even made a mount that allowed it to be detachable.. some pictures (Click on them for a larger image):

Ok.. thats a picture of the screen.. the stand is currently detached.. because I didn't need the stand for the car - I made my own mount.

These are the two plugs.. takes 12V DC power at 1 amp I believe.. and just your standard VGA connector

And thats the stand.. I can put it back on if you want

The only problem is that I live in Australia.. so the postage could cost a little.. but thats something to figure out if and when you want it..

If anyone wants dimensions or more pics at certain angles or whatever just email me at [email protected]

I'm open for offers so just email me or reply here and set a price..

Thanks!

Hey look who is here
    How are you inmytree? Where have you been for those past two years?
    This place changed quiet a bit... now days people will get shot here for posting "for sale" stuff anywhere else but in Mp3 Sales Discussion section

Anyways good to have you back...
    Fosgate

System Comp V3 - In progress.
    Low power MB with C7 CPU, DC-DC PSU, car ECU link, USB TV, GPS, 7" TFT, Wireless, Voice.

Comment

Whoops.. sorry.. I'll repost it over there..

Yeah.. I stopped visiting once I'd finished my system, but recently the box stopped working and I couldn't be bothered fixing it.. so I'm selling all the parts I can

Comment

so MyTree how much are selling it for?......US?
        Under Construction Duron 750mhz, 256mb, Slow 40gb HD,
        8x Burner, Runing Windows XP Final. if this works out I'll get the same for the R/T
        01 Stratus R/T 200hp stock as hell
        88 Lincoln LSC 226hp with Alpine V12....at the rear Blaupunkt ODx694 sub box two 12 JBL's....front doors a pair in each Sony XS-F1621's.....more to come

Comment

Working...
        X