SP-716,DWW-700M,MTS12000 and etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SP-716,DWW-700M,MTS12000 and etc

This is a damn good screen. I just got it in mail. I bought it off ebay from seller: yuki668 .. I paid tuesday i got it today morning. THat is fast shipping from hong kong. i been to thru crap load of indash screen's. This one by far was best packed.lol Tell the picture do the talking. I opened it up, hooked it to power supply and vga to my latop, pressed the eject button and power and screen came up.. I plugged the usb from the monitor to latop and put the driver cd in and automatically loaded the driver. Touch works great (SO FAR). It is also really accurate. I want to do side by side comparing with the indash lillput, but i ordered is over 3 weeks ago and i haven't got it.. From all stuff i read on it, it sounds like that screen is crap. If you are looking for indash vga, touchscreen monitor then this is the one till another good one comes out. boris boris
    Attached Files

more pics
    Attached Files

Comment

Does the screen move back or is it solid when u press it? I know the lilliput was not solid at all. I was pretty set on getting the more expensive MTSVO-SC but I may reconsider.

Scott

Comment

No it's pretty solid. It is more solid then my old pioneer avh-p6600dvd, atleast that what i think. I will keep you posted. I will put this bad boy to real test, when i hook up my jl 12w7 in my car. Right now i am installing my laptop in the car and messing around my serail realy controller. I am trying to figure out how to control my hids, whelen strobe pattern and etc.

Comment

please keep us informed on your progress with this screen. I am really keen to know if it is actually any good...

looks good so far

Comment

Does the manual have the storage temps and operating temps specification? I'm worried about using an lcd touchscreen in chicago in the winter and I don't see those specs on their auctions.
            My carputer project

Comment

Originally posted by tdb30_
              Does the manual have the storage temps and operating temps specification? I'm worried about using an lcd touchscreen in chicago in the winter and I don't see those specs on their auctions.
              we got same car. yes it does i will get it to you later on

Comment

I have the same screen, very pleased with it, although it is the only one I have had/used so not much to compare with.

Comment

trust me this is a good one. Touch screen is as good as it gets and its build strong. I bought my screen after asking you question. Thanx for all the replys.

Comment

DAMN! This mofo has low prices... May he be the manufacturer? hm.. Now i have to reconsider the whole thing. Whitch to buy... Kicker> let me know if you get any touchscreen problems.

cheers

Comment

i got the cheapest one that sold on ebay $252 hahahahahah

Comment

if this turns out to be good, not like the ones we got from digitalww, thani might reconsider, although i have been burnt with a lilliput in the past from hong kong. Seriously thinking about it... U kidding? $220 cheaper... Hmm...

Comment

He sells two screen's evernight. Like i i won it over the weekend paid for it tuesday evening and i got the screen this morning. That is fast shipping for hong kong. I know 6 other people who got this screen's in two days. Trust me before i bought this screen i emailed like 15 people and 6 told responded and told me they got it. And now i am the proof that i got it.

Comment

i got the lilliput overnight back then. I'm not conserned about the shipping, i'm concerned about the quality, b/c ppl had bad experiences with this mode. At least with the first batch i guess... still waiting for you to test the touchscreen (rigorously) and than i'll probably get it. The prixce is really worth it. even if one sux, the next one is still in the budget of one over here...

Comment

Do people still have the berzerk touch screen after a while due to the defected touchpanel? I really want to get one but all these problems people talk about make me don't want to buy it. That price makes me want it even more, yea local sellers way overprice these items that they buy dirt cheep from HK but they need to make money.
                              Working on install........under construction.............

Comment

Working...
                              X