Lilliput doesn't go into VGA mode anymore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput doesn't go into VGA mode anymore

I plugged in my Lilliput 7" touchscreen to through VGA and enterd the code on the remote exactly in the "Auto Power On 619 Lilliput - Programing Guide" post.

Well everything went well, then after it saved the settings, my screen went blank and then a little box came up and said something like "no C-video connected". It's now like it doesn't even try to detect my VGA input, even though its hooked up. I can connect the component video and it detects it, and I can enter into the menu with the code in component video mode, but the VGA mode doesn't work anymore!!

I checked and double checked my connections and everything seems connected correctly. I don't think it's my connections anyway since it stopped working right after I saved the "auto power on" code.

I looked at the codes and there isn't anyway to disable the vga mode, is there? I tried putting in different codes and seeing if it would work, but so far I can't get the VGA mode to work.

If anyone has any ideas to how I can get the VGA mode back, I'd appreciate it!!

Dan
    1997 Corvette

Bump.

Does anyone know if I somehow could of accidently disabled the VGA input somehow? It detects composite video just fine but doesn't detect the vga input anymore.
    1997 Corvette

Comment

I'm having the same problem. Did you ever get this resolved? Thanks!

Jonathan

Comment

factory reset ???

There is probably a lithium battery, take it out for a few hours

Comment

Any idea where the battery is on the screen? Thanks.

Jonathan

Comment

hmmm there might be reset code with the remote
            PC Components:
            Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
            My work log

Comment

Not sure what you mean. Could you be more specific, please? I think the error I'm getting is, "no c-video 1"

Comment

bump.

Comment

bump!

Comment

Originally posted by 97legacygt
                    I'm having the same problem. Did you ever get this resolved? Thanks!

Jonathan

Nope. I hope I can figure it out here sometime though. I really don't want to be forced to use component video. I'll let ya know if I figure something out.
                    1997 Corvette

Comment

try this http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...lilliput+codes
                      PC Components:
                      Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
                      My work log

Comment

Working...
                      X