Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this need urgent help

Help please.

I need to instal a screen in a Chrysler Voyager but I would like a pop up type mecanism. A second option is to install it on the top of the dashboard on a pod.

Where can I by this things.

Thanks
    Attached Files

You woke me up for THIS 'urgent' help?

You should urgently check out BugByte's work:
    » http://www.dellabarba.com/ibug/
    •Micke

Comment

Are you asking where to buy the pop up screen and pod? Or are you asking who can you contact that will be able to fabricate what you need?

There's a few ppl that do fabrications around here. xdjxklusivex does custom fabrication for pretty much anything you can think of. You can check out his work on the Mobile-Effects.com site. His pictures are listed in the Photo Gallery under "Mobile-Effects Cali Install Bay" All the screen listed in the installs there are ones he's fabricated.
      www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

:-) thanks bob and yeah dude leme know what u need i can help u out gimme some more info and pics pleaseeee

Comment

Thanks for the help. Xdjxklusivex I will contact you soon.

About the pop up screen, were can I buy them?

Comment

Pop up monitors vendors. Anyone?

Comment

xdjxklusivex, did you receved my email?

Comment

I have not seen a pop up monitor that matches exactly what you are talking about. Your best bet is to look into having someone custom fabricate exactly what you need.

There are some businesses out there that make car-specific applications, but I have not seen one for a Chrysler Voyager

I'll see if I can contact djX for you
                www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

hey naw i didnt get ur email pm me if u want to reach me i check a few times a day leme know what u need well talk

Comment

Working...
                  X