HELP!! Cheap Display

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!! Cheap Display

I'm looking for a cheap display like the one on http://www.eio.com/ the Sharp 5L-U4E 5 inch Color TFT Backlit LCD or the Sharp 6" (LQ6NC02). Can sum1 point me in the right direction???

Thx
    Nim
    Nimrod
    ----------------------------------
    2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe
    Nothing installed yet!!! :D

J-BODY

Move your pointer to the very upper right hand corner of the screen, now move it left on the screen about 2inches (this may vary depending on the size of your screen) Now, move the pointer about 1.5 inches down on your screen, (this may also vary depending on the size of your screen) Correct the pointers location so it is right in the centre of the "search" button, and click the left mouse button once, (making sure that while clicking the pointer remains on the "search" button at all times. Now, simply select the required fields, and type in the desired topic to search for. Once all required fields are filled in, simple click once on the "search" button now located slightly below halfway down the page, positioned centrally. Once again make sure that the pointer remains on the "search" button at all times during clicking. The webpage that should now be on your screen, will keep you notified of how many results it has found matching your search criteria. Once the search is completed, there will be a list of search results shown on the screen, and what forum these topics were posted under. From here it is quite simple, just move the pointer over the desired topic and click once on the word or words, once again making sure the pointer remains on the topic at all times during clicking.

[ 01-03-2002: Message edited by: SkinnyBoy ]

Comment

this is so funny skinnyboy, since you were the tosser that we were telling to use the search option only a little while ago...

most ppl here would agree that you are the last to be dishing out the "law" round here...

.. anyway, getting back to your question Nimrod. go back to this post.... http://www.mp3car.com/cgi-bin/ultima...c&f=7&t=000572, squeezer did a nice job putting together all these links, check em out, should be of help to you.

and Skinnyboy, another slap in the face for you.
      Project - GAME OVER :(

Comment

LOL...at least he can say it creatively

Someones got too much time on their hands...

Comment

Thank you magnetik!
          Nimrod
          ----------------------------------
          2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe
          Nothing installed yet!!! :D

J-BODY

Comment

why does everyone hate skinnyboy?

Comment

Originally posted by Ces///M3:
              <STRONG>why does everyone hate skinnyboy?</STRONG>