Touchscreen elements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touchscreen elements

Has anyone found touchscreen elements (the glass plate that lays ontop of the LCD) for widescreen LCDs? Do they exist?
    Impee3 Car Player

you might want to check out
    ELO Touchscreens
    under "products" they have AccuTouch touchscreen components. im not sure what size you would need, but have a look around. there a quite a few touchscreen companies that sell components, but since im at work, im brain-dead and cant think of any other ones.

just a little trivia side note, the impee3 car website is the site that really got me interested in this whole car mp3 player culture. just a little ego building praise for you...assuming that is your page in your sig!

~mike
    Single Member of the "1000 Post and No MP3 Car" Club
    PROJECT ON INDEFINATE HOLD... BOUGHT A HOUSE
    2000 Cavalier Z24 [###-------] Only 30% Done ... Still

Comment

I was thinking about the 7" widescreen discussed here:
      http://www.mp3car.com/cgi-bin/ultima...c&f=7&t=000611

ELO doesn't sell touchscreen controllers that small. I used to do a lot of business with them at my last job. I found a Kenwood widescreen touchscreen ($1300), so the controller must exist somewhere. I'll keep looking.

Wow, that's cool that you like my site. Thanks! (Yep, it's my site.) For me, it was ryanspc.com that got me inspired.

I have a new car now and I want to do it all over again. I guess I'll never learn.

[ 01-04-2002: Message edited by: HarryBits ]
      Impee3 Car Player

Comment

Working...
      X