Help! Can't get video back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Can't get video back

I was playing around with my fv24 trying to get it hooked up to the tv, it showed the post screens, but then nothing. so i brought it back to my monitor and now i can't get any display unless i do safe mode. What can I do?

If I get it running again, how do I set it up for tv mode? I did check both boxes for vga and tv and set the res to 800x600.

Thanks,
    Derek

I had exactly the same problem when I was setting up my system. I ended up in bootingin safe mode, removing the graphics driver and restarting. Then the computer automatically reinstalls it (I use win ME) In my case, I had the option to use Mirror or Multimonitor. The Multimonitor option gave me the same problem as yours, but the Mirror option worked fine and the computer booted either on lcd, or on the monitor as selected

Comment

I've tried that. but i guess i can ry again.

thanks.

Comment

nope, no go on that.

Comment

ive had this same problem, put the number of colors down to its lowest and reboot, you graphics card is probably dead (i used an ati rage fury, and the only way to get it to boot up was via safemode). As soon as I reduced it to like 16 colors it worked fine with the ati graphics card. I replaced the card and had no further problems
          Computer:

FV24
          custom plexi case
          p3 650

6.4 lcd

everything working...except stupid lcd isnt working with shuttle board

Comment

no, that wasn't it either. i just reinstalled ME. works now. had to have the res at 640 to use tv tho.

Thanks,
            Derek

Comment

Working...
            X