Inverting Lilliput 7" VGA Touchscreen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inverting Lilliput 7" VGA Touchscreen

I have a question. I just ordered the Lilliput 7" VGA Touchscreen 619GL-70NP. I want to mount it upside down from the roof, about where the rearview mirror would be. I was going to use Windows XP to invert the picture 180 degrees, but would like to know if this is going to affect the touchscreen sensing. Would everything be upside down to the touchscreen sensor? I would just go and try it, but the screen hasn't arrived yet and I am trying to rough draft the project so I can just install it. Thanks for the help.
    Biostar IDeq Mini-ITX - AMD Semperon 2300/256MB RAM/DVD-RAM/80G HD/TV/FM/XM with an 8" Liliput TS iGuidance GPS embedded in MobileImpact.

Just calibrate it after you install it and have it setup. The calibration is what determines the touchscreen orientation. It doesn't care which way is up or down, as long as it knows that point A on the touchpad corresponds with point A on the computer..

Comment

Im interested to know how you tell XP to rotate the image through 180 as I'd like to do a similar thing.

Cheers

Col

Comment

That's dependant on the video drivers.. Although somewhere someone posted up info about an application that can do it no matter what drivers you have...you'd have to search for it..

Comment

Working...
        X