InFocus VGA LCD Questions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InFocus VGA LCD Questions.

I might possibly have gained access to a couple InFocus LED's. Models are like G1600 or something like that. The person I'm talking to about them say that they have a normal VGA port already mounted on the outside of their case. What do you guys think about these? Would they be worth using for a project such as this? Also, if they were worth using, is it possible to remove them from the cases they are without rendering the hardware useless? Any help, thanks guys, you've been great.
    "Quitters never win, and winners never quit, but people who never win, and never quit are idiots."

LEDs=LCDs just so everyone knows. I type faster than I think apparently.
    "Quitters never win, and winners never quit, but people who never win, and never quit are idiots."

Comment

Are these panels? If they are what I think they are, they used to be used on top of an overhead projector to display data, way back in the early days of Powerpoint. I am getting a Telex version here soon. They are completely self contained (except for backlighting), and should accept a standard VGA signal. They may also only display up to 640x480, and may be passive matrix (bad color). I don't know that specific model, but you may be able to find some old tech support info at www.infocus.com
      KG6OQD
      www.americansandassociation.org

Comment

Working...
      X