ATTN: Datalux LCD owners...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Datalux LCD owners...

To anyone who has a Datalux LCD touchscreen, specifically the 10.4 inch models, how the hell did you get it to work? I have a LMV10R and it seems to only work with about 2 video cards in existance. Not to mention, no vga extension cable works with it when the video card does happen to work with the LCD. Any ideas or suggestions? The guy at Datalux said I need a vga amplifier, which I have ordered, but I was wondering if any of the rest of you have had any experience with this type of scenario.

How long of a vga extension cable are you tring to use ?
    www.sounddomain.com/id/2000mp3ranger

Mp3 player - 10.4 Allbrite Gigabyte GA-71XEH , 700 mgz t-bird , coolmaster fan , 2x 128 ram + 1 512ram , ATI-RAEON RV100 ,on bd sound , Linksys Wireless-B usb network adapter , 20G IBM TRAVELSTAR

Comment

10 feet. It is double shielded stuff I got from www.cables.cc. Its as thick as the stuff that comes out the back of the monitor.

Comment

Allen, is that an LMV10C u have there with the housing removed???

Comment

I have a 10 feet vga extension cable on my datalux lmv10c .I got my vga cable from Radioshack. I have seen Datalux make up to 25 feet vga cable on their 10 lcd .
          What type of video cards have you tried with the LMV10R ?

Mp3 player - 10.4 Allbrite Gigabyte GA-71XEH , 700 mgz t-bird , coolmaster fan , 2x 128 ram + 1 512ram , ATI-RAEON RV100 ,on bd sound , Linksys Wireless-B usb network adapter , 20G IBM TRAVELSTAR

Comment

I've tried S3 Savage4 (which worked), Cirrus Logic 1 MB card (which worked), Voodoo 3 3500 (which worked), Guillemot Xentor 32 (tnt 2 ultra chipset) (didn't work), Nvidia Vanta (didn't work), ATI Rage 128(didn't work), Nvidia TNT (didn't work), Matrox G400 Dualhead (didn't work), Cirrus Logic 546X (didn't work).
            So yes, I'm having a very difficult time with my screen. How much did your display cost approximately?

Matt

Comment

I have got mine to work with a Nvidia Vanta . Got mine free from a friend.This the one I got LMV10CX—Capacitive Touchscreen, 500 nits

Comment

Did you remove the housing when you installed it in your car??

Comment

I left it in the case . I took off the stand and fiberglassed around the case to match my console .

Comment

That's a very nice job you did with that. Can your friend hook me up with a screen? I'd be wiling to pay around $300 for one of those screens atleast anyway.
                    Also, did you remove your CD-player headunit? or is it hidden?

Comment

My freind does not have no more . I do not have a CD-player headunit .All I got is a 10.4 lcd with a computer . Here is the rest of my console

web page

Comment

Working...
                      X