Opinions from the peanut gallery?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions from the peanut gallery?

Okay guys, I just spent a good 200 bucks and would like to know what you guys think about the LCD screen I just bought on ebay:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1313522840

Its 10.4" which seems a little big considering I drive a '95 Elantra, but I just couldnt see spending 100 bucks on a 5" ntsc unit when I could have this beauty at only twice the price.

Any thoughts? (no, I will not sell it =P)

http://www.millertech.com/pv540a.html

Cool.
    Only problem I see with it is the nits (150).

From what I have read on this board the bare minimum is aroun 200. But I suppose if you shield it from sunlight or only used it at night it would be doable.
    If you decide to keep it you should look into getting a touch screen for it since 10.4 is a standard size.

Comment

Just got it by UPS today, and damn is it sweet. I just need to build a swingarm mount so i dont get busted watching movies while driving ;P

Comment

Thats fine, but whats going to be your excuse when you crash. Leave the movies to your passengers or get one of them to drive.
        mike

Originally posted by TarnLB:
        <STRONG>Just got it by UPS today, and damn is it sweet. I just need to build a swingarm mount so i dont get busted watching movies while driving ;P</STRONG>
        91 cadillac sedan deville, winXP, FV25 with Celeron 800, Redant 7" widescreen in dash, Opus DC-DC, Irman, Digital Cable remote(lots of buttons), 120 gig 7200rpm 8meg cache WD hard drive, VI power mobile HD rack, mediaengine

Comment

I guess you missed the sarcasm,that was what the ;P in the last message was for.. I'm a fairly capable driver and my intent is -not- to distract myself and risk my expensive components by crashing.

Just a clarification, take it as you will =)

Comment

Working...
          X