Lilliput Touchscreen stops working randomly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput Touchscreen stops working randomly

I've had my Lilliput for about 1 1/2 years now and lately while I have the screen on the touchscreen loses its calibration or it stops responding, all at random. It either comes back randomly or I have to do a full reboot on my computer. I don't know if it would be driver related or the touchscreen itself. I haven't updated the drivers since I installed it. Any thoughts?

maybe the inline din connector? thats notorious for having dodgy connections.

Comment

I removed the DIN and soldered the wires a year ago with no problems.

Comment

if a reboot cures it it's probably not hardware.....
        MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

when it stops responding go into system propertys & see if it see's a problem....
          MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

I have the exact same problem with my lilliput. It works SOMETIMES (Far from every time) then suddently is just stops to work. And the left side is much worser than the right? What is going on? My computer doesn't even recongnize my touchscreen-controller. What can be wrong, something with the cables (The VGA-cable from the unit where the touchscreen-controller wires goes?)?

Comment

My lilliput was having the same problem...
              I would use it and about 10 minutes into startup it would stop responding. Restarting or pulling the usb cord from the computer and plugging it back in would fix the problem.

ANyway, I found that when I change the hardware acceleration of my display to 1 notch less than full it worked!

Right click on the desktop and select properties
              Click "Settings"
              Click "Advanced"
              Click "Troubleshoot"
              Change the hardware acceleration slider down 1 notch.

I know, I know... but it's true. The hardware acceleration of the DISPLAY fixed the TOUCHSCREEN problem....

Comment

This has not worked for me...

I think mine is directly related to windows xp switching off the USB hub (putting it into sleep mode).

I am playing around with the settings and will let you all know if it works for me!
                BMW E46 (year 2000)
                CARPC installed and working!!

Comment

Trying to get this back started... anyone else found a solution for this?

* stops working at random times.
                  * if reboot and unplug it starts working again.
                  * looses calibration on the right side of the screen...

Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                  X