Where are the In Dash Xenarcs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the In Dash Xenarcs?

Is it a secret? I can't find an in-dash xenarc 700 idt anywhere in the uk. Anybody know who/where these are being sold? Why do i want xenarc? Well, i understand they brighter, i need all the help i can get re: light in a convertible install. I know they are not motorised, but that doesnt matter. The only place i know of with in dash touchscreen vgas in stock is karputer and there's is the K301 i think. So anybody any ideas?

Many thanks.

tags

http://www.mp3car.com/store/product_...products_id=91
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by tags
      Is it a secret? I can't find an in-dash xenarc 700 idt anywhere in the uk. Anybody know who/where these are being sold? Why do i want xenarc? Well, i understand they brighter, i need all the help i can get re: light in a convertible install. I know they are not motorised, but that doesnt matter. The only place i know of with in dash touchscreen vgas in stock is karputer and there's is the K301 i think. So anybody any ideas?

Many thanks.

tags

I have a DWW-700M in my Boxster and have found it quite usable with the top down even in bright sun. It can be hard to read with sunglasses on but slip them down and it has been fine. This is the only screen I have had but I have to say it has exceeded my expectations. YMMV.

Comment

Working...
      X