character and tft lcd at the same time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• character and tft lcd at the same time

I've search but it seems that I had no luck on finding the answering I'm looking for.. or maybe I just missed it.

It seems that the tft lcd is more expensive and I really need to hook up a computer soon. character is only $20 or so.

I was wondering. If I install everything with a character lcd as a display. would that be posible to just add a tft later on? or is that going to be a major upgrade. I have a perfect spot for the character lcd and I don't want to remove it when I get the money for the tft

thanx in advance
    -Sike
    >=]

depends on how you set up your software, but if you use winamp with the LCD plugin then np you can slap a tft in there as long as you have tv-out. i know there's people that have both displays....look at the example pages.

Comment

Yes it is no major surgery. Talke to jose, he has done exactly that and infact he has 40x4 + 2 TFT a 10" and a 4". And he is running C3 which can output to both LCD + TFT simultaneously.
      abcd-1
      Author of CobraI,II,III and now CobraIV.
      You can contact me on AOL instant messenger....nick is cenwesi or cenwesi3

Comment

Working...
      X