Another 7" TS on E-Bay (out of CA)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 7" TS on E-Bay (out of CA)

Another one on e-bay, this one's going for $259 USD, but ships out of Burlingame, CA. On the same scale (pricewise) as a 7" Lili.

Just an FYI post, I also saw the seller has some other decent deals on carpc stuffs. My 2 cents worth...

Cut n' Pasted from

http://cgi.ebay.com/VM7000-7-TFT-LCD...QQcmdZViewItem

The VM7000 7" TFT LCD Touchscreen monitor is the perfect vehicle monitor for your CarPC. Featuring a sharp 1024x768 VGA screen, you can run regular PC programs as well as specialized car PC software. With the built-in touchscreen monitor, you can use your fingers instead of a mouse for input. Not only does the VM7000 display computer video, but with the S-Video and RCA inputs, you can also display video from DVD players, VCRs and other devices.
    Working on - 2006 Cadillac Escalade with all the TOYS!

COMPLETE! - 2002 Cadillac DTS - Summer 2008 - SOLD SUMMER 2010

COMPLETE! - 1998 Cadillac Deville Concours - Summer 2007 - SOLD SUMMER 2008

Originally posted by quantum
    Another one on e-bay, this one's going for $259 USD, but ships out of Burlingame, CA. On the same scale (pricewise) as a 7" Lili.

Just an FYI post, I also saw the seller has some other decent deals on carpc stuffs. My 2 cents worth...

Cut n' Pasted from

http://cgi.ebay.com/VM7000-7-TFT-LCD...QQcmdZViewItem

The VM7000 7" TFT LCD Touchscreen monitor is the perfect vehicle monitor for your CarPC. Featuring a sharp 1024x768 VGA screen, you can run regular PC programs as well as specialized car PC software. With the built-in touchscreen monitor, you can use your fingers instead of a mouse for input. Not only does the VM7000 display computer video, but with the S-Video and RCA inputs, you can also display video from DVD players, VCRs and other devices.
    "Display Brightness: 280 cd/m2"

That sucks goat behind, frankly.

Comment

Working...
    X