Glare!!!!! What if.......?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glare!!!!! What if.......?

Is there some kind of dull film out there that one could apply to the surface of a full screen lcd that would eliminate some of the glare and still let the light pass through to make the lcd more readable during the daytime?

just a susgestion i havnt done it

get a glare filter for a normal movitor and hack it up

or window tinting stuff

the glare filter hacing would work

dunno about the window tint

cheers
    pcman
    donate to my team in the ****box rally all proceeds go to the cancer council http://www.everydayhero.com.au/dodgy_mechanics

Comment

I have all my windows in the car tinted to 35%..that really reduces the glare on my LCD. (makes the car look cooler too)

Comment

Originally posted by ToxicPoison:
        <STRONG>I have all my windows in the car tinted to 35%..that really reduces the glare on my LCD. (makes the car look cooler too)</STRONG>
        Damn...
        I tested my inversed LCD in car on a sunny day and it was hard to see the texts.
        And whats ****ing me off is that here in Finland it's illegal to tint front-side windows(If they aren't made in factory and some very low tint)

edit: I need more education
        WINAMPCAR
        Project almost ready

Comment

embedded try putting a tint on that LCD that should do the trick. I am also in the process of putting on my TFT screen so that at night it doesn't appear tooooo bright.
          abcd-1
          Author of CobraI,II,III and now CobraIV.
          You can contact me on AOL instant messenger....nick is cenwesi or cenwesi3

Comment

Working...
          X