No announcement yet.

PS-ONE 4" lcd screen - inside!!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS-ONE 4" lcd screen - inside!!

I have found my old ps-one screen, not the official one. I took it apart and now i need help working out what cables i plug into where. here are some images: IMAGE 1 IMAGE 2

on the second picture the socket with four cables is the video input, but also sound aswell, the green cable is one of the sound cables, but i dont know what the other three are. the black one comes out from the bottom, i think thats the earth cable, If you know what cable may be what, please help.

Thanks for your time.

ok, after about an hour of fiddling round, i managed to get a flickering green screen with a stripe in the middle.

And when i connect the video out cable from my pc up to it stabalizes it and it stop flickering, but it is still the same green screen, any ideas.....anyone?

not sure myself, but i have seen tutorials on the net with pinouts and such, may even be one on here.

THE NEW
      : ::

THE OLD
      :: ::

Check this thread;

"Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?"
        Bob Marley

Cheers mate, suprised i havent run into that thread. But i think im gonna have to get a new LCD, i kinda might of accidentally, but not on purpose, broke mine.

what can i say, erm... it just fell apart in my hands?