What do you guys think about this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think about this?

I would like to hear any opinions you guys have on this seemingly cheap LCD module. Is 4" too small to run Winamp and GPS Software?

You can check it out
    here

thx.

i believe you need at least 5.6 to do gps, 4" is just tiny. i have a 5.6" and i'm happy with it.
    Athlon 500, 128 MB, ATI Xpert 4MB AGP TV-Out, Sound Blaster Live! Value, 8.4 GB, 2x20 Backlit LCD, Keypower 250 Watt ATX DC-DC, DSchmitd Startup/Shutdown Controller, IRMan + Backlit IR Remote, Custom Keypad, 5.6" NTSC LCD, In-Dash Slot Loading DVD, all installed in an '87 Honda Accord LX-i

Comment

The Interact Mobile Monitor for the PS1 seems to be a good (cheaper) solution from what others on this board have experienced. Do a search and you'll find some info and someone just posted pictures of it in action I think. It goes for $150 retail, less on Ebay. I beleive its a 5" screen. Just make sure you avoid the round case - its an earlier version and apparently sucked. If you look around the web for reviews I recall someone said that DVDs looked "great" on it.

Comment

Working...
      X