No announcement yet.

What do you guys think about this?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think about this?

I would like to hear any opinions you guys have on this seemingly cheap LCD module. Is 4" too small to run Winamp and GPS Software?

You can check it out

i believe you need at least 5.6 to do gps, 4" is just tiny. i have a 5.6" and i'm happy with it.
    Athlon 500, 128 MB, ATI Xpert 4MB AGP TV-Out, Sound Blaster Live! Value, 8.4 GB, 2x20 Backlit LCD, Keypower 250 Watt ATX DC-DC, DSchmitd Startup/Shutdown Controller, IRMan + Backlit IR Remote, Custom Keypad, 5.6" NTSC LCD, In-Dash Slot Loading DVD, all installed in an '87 Honda Accord LX-i

The Interact Mobile Monitor for the PS1 seems to be a good (cheaper) solution from what others on this board have experienced. Do a search and you'll find some info and someone just posted pictures of it in action I think. It goes for $150 retail, less on Ebay. I beleive its a 5" screen. Just make sure you avoid the round case - its an earlier version and apparently sucked. If you look around the web for reviews I recall someone said that DVDs looked "great" on it.