Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone know this (mm400 v2 from cartft.com)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know this (mm400 v2 from cartft.com)

I recently bought one of the mm400 displays from Cartft.com (http://www.cartft.com/catalog/il/442)

Now I'm trying to get it to display 800x480 in xorg / linux with my EPIA-M1000. I have tried a bunch of modelines from various sources (found both here, on xenarc website, and other places). But so far the closest I have been is 848x480 (according to the mm400). Even though that Xorg tells me that it is running in 800x480 mode.

So is there anyone that has more technical details on this screen? (and maybe some modelines that fit it?)

And yes, I have been searching this forum, cartft forum, and a bunch of others.. But haven't found anything yet..

Thanks

Thomas

Doh.. and then the MM400 is mentioned in the faq.. I know, stupid me..

But still anyone that knows what the spec is for this device?

Comment

If you connect your epia to a CRT, does it really output 480*800?
      List of front-ends/usefull apps
      XTroniC | XTroniC Direct

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=42381

Comment

Originally posted by Foden
          But so far the closest I have been is 848x480 (according to the mm400). Even though that Xorg tells me that it is running in 800x480 mode.
          Make sure that you display resolution is 800x480 and not your desktop resolution. I haven't run Linux as a workstation in a while, but I believe there were two independent resolutions like some Windows setups.

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Monkey
            I know of that faq now, but it doesn't mention anything about refresh rates, etc. that this monitor support. And it is THIS information that I am looking for

Oh well, I should probably just have taken a xenarc instead, when I did my shopping. they have the specs on their site..

/ foden

Comment

Working...
            X