Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy Lilliput 7" in Northern California?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy Lilliput 7" in Northern California?

I'm in the bay area. I've had some bad luck with LCD monitors. I'm tired of waiting and I would like to walk into a physical store and pick one up (the 619-xxx model). Can anyone point me to a local store that would carry these? If it matters, I'm in Mountain View. But, I'm willing to drive.
    My worklog.
    Status: VM GTI sold, got out of the CarPC tinkering hobby, but I still think about getting back in.

www.case-mod.com they have this little warehouse in San Jose that you can pick it up from rather than have them ship it. Also a little tip, if you do a froogle search on something they have on their site, clicking on the froogle link pointing to them sometimes drops the price.

Comment

Originally posted by studmonk3y
      www.case-mod.com they have this little warehouse in San Jose that you can pick it up from rather than have them ship it. Also a little tip, if you do a froogle search on something they have on their site, clicking on the froogle link pointing to them sometimes drops the price.
      Thanks, I found them independently of your comment, already picked up the Lilli! They seemed way cool. The guy I talked to said he would work with me on bringing back the Lilli even if I had opened the housing. That's worth the sales tax right there!
      My worklog.
      Status: VM GTI sold, got out of the CarPC tinkering hobby, but I still think about getting back in.

Comment

Working...
      X