DVD Copyright/TV Out Issue.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD Copyright/TV Out Issue.

I am getting the following error message when i'm trying to play actual store bought DVD's

"TheTV Out port of your display card is not working properly." and that "This copy protected disc can not be played when the TV out function is enabled."

Currently i'm using PowerDVD 5 to play DVD's. I have two monitors hooked up in my car, I am using the cloning feature, so that whatever is displayed on my front monitor is also displayed in the back.

I also am using Frodo Player to display music videos, I have no problems with the monitors working here. The only problem is when i try to play a DVD on the DVD Rom drive.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bashar

Somewhere there's a program to strip macrovision protection from DVDs when playing through PowerDVD. You might need to find that in order to keep it from giving you that warning.

I had to use that in order to play DVDs in a production truck I was working on once, the framesyncs didn't like the spastic Macrovision protection.

Comment

Do you know where I can find this program. any keywords would help?

Thanks,

Bashar

Comment

http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html
        Current projects: iGmod reloaded (Latest release) (put on hiatus indefinatly)

Unlimited Internet and gps tracking for $6 a month with boost mobile!

Carputer 2: www.lmaocar.com

Comment

The AnyDVD software works like a charm.

Thanks for your help guys. I can now watch Scarface on my way to work!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X