Jap monitors?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jap monitors?

I have seen quite a few "3 in one" monitors on ebay, (search "car pc")I know that alot of them seem to be rip offs, But I did notice, for about $100 usd buy it now price, you would get a tv/av inpuit/VGA input. I am just wondering if anyone has used any of these screens.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/H8006TV-8-VGA-AV...QQcmdZViewItem
    Most claim to be windows 98/me/2000/xp compatable.
    Also, there looks to be a svideo to VGA adaptar that I guess some might be interested it.

Like I said, I am expecting these to be garbage, but I am also interested to see what/if anyone has thought about these.
    $100 for a 7" vga monitor that would ONLY do 640X480 would be fine with me, even without touchscreen. So yeah tell me what you think.
    Progress,.... that is what I keep forgetting ;)
    planning_[++++++++++]. 110%
    parts___[++++++----] around 60%
    install___[-----------] -9,000%

It's not true VGA, but it will do a scan conversion or so it appears.
    For $105, it's worth the investment to try it out. Be wary of shipping. It's coming from China, so you could very well get gouged with shipping, making it not worth the low price.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Also only 250 nits brightness (most people use 400 +);

No TS;

inputs on side may be problem for in dash install.

But hey for that price it might be fun to play with.

I won a 7" super vga/lcd/ts from yuki??? on ebay for 190.00 inc shipping. I love it! He has stuff that looks similar/better than the one you posted; you might get lucky bidding(as opposed to buy it now). I received mine in 2 days from Hong Kong.

Also, there looks to be a svideo to VGA adaptar that I guess some might be interested it.
      I am pretty sure this is a proprietary ps/2 to vga connector.

Comment

yeah, I am starting a new job, hopefully monday. If everything works out I will let you guys know.
        Progress,.... that is what I keep forgetting ;)
        planning_[++++++++++]. 110%
        parts___[++++++----] around 60%
        install___[-----------] -9,000%

Comment

Working...
        X